Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Baby Gauge


I would like to introduce the newest member of the tumble & tea cafe team, Baby Gauge. Gauge joined the team June 20th and is fitting right in. He is cute, chubby, sometimes sleeps on the job but is constantly at work as our Director of Research and Development for Babies. He is constantly reminding us why tumble & tea cafe is so important. Really, he is. My daughter is now 7 (how did that happen?) and I realize how much I have forgotten about babies.

I need a tumble & tea cafe everyday! Last week I was in downtown Berkeley and I stopped at Peet's for a latte. What do I see? I group of moms with little ones trying to talk as their babies are whining to get out of strollers and coffees spilling over as other customers try to squeeze past strollers that just don't fit. I was with baby Gauge and would of paid anything for a kid friendly place with wifi so I could check my e-mails. And the light bulb went on, "Oh yeah, this is why we created tumble & tea cafe!"

tnt cafe was developed to support the most neglected segment of our population; the caregivers of small kids. tnt cafe supports these often under appreciated miricle doers in lots of different ways. We serve delicious, made to order food prepared with he best ingredients possible, we are open 7 days a week for drop in play, we provide a clean and safe indoor play ground for kids, we offer all inclusive birthday parties and.....oh yeah, don't forget the free wifi.

No, we are not the first to think of this. You can always go to McDonalds. They have food and a playspace for kids. But I personally dont want to eat fried food and I dont want my daughter to eat it either. And lets just be honest, it is filthy!

The most important thing about tnt cafe is not the food or amazing play space for kids; it is your break. Yes, you deserve a break and I dont mean a snickers. I mean a real break. So come in, eat, drink, relax and let your kids play!

O.K...back to Baby Gauge. I would also like to thank all of the amazing people at tumble & tea cafe headquarters for jumping in and making room for this little guy! I am constantly reminded how lucky I am to work with some pretty amazing people.

Are you a new mom or a new mom again? Please tell us what you want in a restaurant, what you are looking for. We want to know. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments: