Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just because you have a child....

Just because you have a child doesn't mean you lost your highly trained palate or you can no longer be a coffee snob. We went out before the kids moved in, why should we stop now? You don’t!

Have you said, “I wish I could finish a sentence with another adult.”? Or “Will I ever read anything other than Goodnight Moon? You Can!

Have you been at the park dreaming of your previous career, and thinking, "At least I had bathroom breaks and didn’t smell like spit up." So Did I!

And that is why we created tumble & tea café. Not for them -- but for us! Sure, the kids have an amazing indoor playground, clowns and super heroes occasionally visit and yes, we have apple juice and gold fish to name a few menu items for them. But really, …THIS PLACE IS FOR US!

A hip, diverse, wi-fi café with great food, music, comfortable couches, magazines and most importantly-other people just like you.
Come on in! It is the family restaurant you have been waiting for.

And if you walk in and say, "Why didn’t I think of this?" or "I swear I thought of doing something like this before!", contact us. We are franchising.

No comments: